Wednesday, August 15, 2007

19 comments:

Susannah Kate said...

nice blog. And some good teeth there too.

Stacey said...

Hey Dave,

OH MY Goodness BEAUTIFUL SMILE...you are so awesome... I miss telling you that. You are missed around here something terrible. You continue to be the best man that you are and I will continue to pray for you and your well being. God loves you and so do WE!!

Always,
Stacey

Patti said...

I hope that you remembered to pack your lime green "mankini"!! Not to worry...peanut butter goodness will be shipped shortly.

Love, Patti

Jean said...

I miss you already. I had lunch with Megan today. She said hi.

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Just in case you forgot:
Patriots will play Carolina Panthers this Friday. I will let you know if Randy What'shisname shows up.

Green Mankini ?????

Keep safe and Keep strong (Unterhalt sicher und Unterhalt stark).

Anonymous said...

This time so you will be able to read it:
"Содержание безопасное и содержание сильное"

Jean said...

Hey Commish, how do we initiate the draft?

Jim wants to know about the "mankini", didn't you sent him a picture from your vacation in RI. The vacation he chose not to go and see his favorite nephew.

I hope all is well and you had an "uneventful" trip...given that you did not travel with NWA...there is a good chance that you did :-).

Love

Dad

ps not Jean(mom)but Pat(Dad) as I forgot my gmail account...surprise

Jean said...

Message from Kazakhstan co-ordinator. All members arrived tired, but well. They are up in the mountains till Saturday when they move in with their host families. Here is the resort web page.(http://www.tabagan.kz/page.php?lang=3),

Leddy's said...

Hello Dave! Good to be able to communicate with you. The Tiger's are killing us right now (just lost 2 out of 3 to Cleveland which put us 2.5 games out, but then we beat the Yankees last night so now we're back to 1.5 games out). But Sheffield is out indefinatley (shoulder) which will not help. Lot of baseball left though. We will keep you posted. Love, The Leddy's ... p.s. We did'nt know that you were "rushin" ... We thought you were Scottish :)

Anonymous said...

Привет. Я надеюсь, что Вы имеете забаву. Вы можете говорить на русском языке все же?

Unknown said...

David James...you make my life a little bit better. Caramel apple suckers abound upon your return.

P.S. I'm taking care of your Mom while you are away.

Backstreet Boys Forever,
Megs

Sarah said...

Dave, I am sorry to inform you that the path to friendship for Parisa and Kelly Ann seems to be at an impass over what to do with(or who gets to do) one southern boy, Dunbar, and they may never quite reach BFF status. Hope this doesn't damper your day...I will keep you updated

- Sarah
...I'm sure that was a bunch of nonsense to the over 30 crowd on your site...

Janice Derian said...

Hi Dave,
Hay Dave are there any Armenina people and good armenian food: Kafta,(meat on a stick), lots of lamb...tell me about the food. Armenia is not far...
Love you dave, and take care...more later.

Jean said...

David

Augghhh. To quote Tom Petty: "The waiting is the hardest part"

We all anxiously await word from you. We understand that the level of connectivity may not be as we all hoped. Or that you are still in the mountains training. Non-the less this does not lessen the anxiety of waiting to hear from you. I feel a little like the Control Center in Apollo 13, waiting for the astronauts to make contact after going through the radio dead zone.

Miss you and hope to hear from you soon

Love Dad

p.s. Your Mom is using the Support Blog to stay in touch with other parents -who have heard from their wayward children (just kidding)

Jean said...

I had a bried note from Dave:
we have no access, but soon! i am doing great! love and miss
dave


It sounds like we will hear from him soon. Still no idea where he is or what he is doing, or what his family is like.

Jean

Carly Musa said...

Hi Dave! So, we're in TE class, and we are supposed to be looking at blogs to get an idea of what we could use as future teachers. We are enjoying your blog- especially the joke about "who's rushin'"... quality. Ok, we miss you! Hope all is well in Kazakhstan. Love Always- Loewe, Carly & Natalie

Anonymous said...

Dave,

I miss you tons. I read the article about you in the Free Press the other day... pretty sweet stuff. Life's been dull and boring without you. The highlight of my last three weeks was running into your dad at the gas station and chit-chatting about you while we filled up.

I'm sure you already heard that Michigan blew up in their first game of the year and lost to Appalachian State on the last play- biggest upset in college football history.

Looks like you're still out of contact but please get to posting as soon as you get the chance. Until then I'll be paying hommage to the shrine I have set up of you in my living room. Hope you're loving the new experience!!!

amw said...

Hey Dave!
It was great to hear from you. The stories are hilarious! You are a true storyteller! Loved seeing the article in the Free Press; another local star in the making! Boogeyman and Bison will be proud! Thanks for going to some "exotic" land so this person has another reason to check e-mail a dozen times a day for her entertainment. I missed the excuse and you brought it back for me! We all miss you and love you.
Love,
Mrs. W.

Colleen & Lennart said...

HI David,

So good to read the news of your Kazakh adventures. I am sharing the news with Nana and she is extremely interested....although this "blog" stuff is a bit for her to "grasp". I must say though she wishes she had a computer so she could type you a note.

I will be sure she comes over some day and dictates a note for me to post - from her to you!

Lennart was very familiar with the "Banya" experience and said it is GREAT! Go figure from a Swede. He said if it is anything like Scandinavia - it is great in winter with the snow. If you are tough you run out, roll in the snow and go back in the "banya".

We miss you and wish you safe, happy travels!!!