Sunday, August 10, 2008

a day at the park



Caught a ball game in Seoul. My Duson Bears lost a heartbreaker to the Samsung Lions by, get this: Top of the 11th, bases juiced, 2 outs, my man comes up to bat and watches 6 pitches go by!! Looks at 3 balls to get up on the count…then doesn’t even swing once to get the backwards K. Potential grandslam to lock the game in extra innings and probably boost his .196 BA and he strikes out looking. It also didn’t help that I was a foreigner sitting in the opposing fan’s section. But all in all, sweet to watch a baseball game and have some burgerking. Korea was an excellent place to visit for me because it was going to some place new and visiting a friend, but I also got to enjoy many of the comforts of home that I have been really missing (Mexican food, air conditioning, McDonalds, good beer, fast internet, Rhianna)

No comments: