Monday, October 20, 2008

instead of pictures

I have some more pictures to put up but the internet is not cooperating. so to kill time and make my blog look more current I have decided to put up this link.

its the sort of thing you would never wish to happen to yourself...but you sort of do.

commendable efforts

on a sidenote i got this from CNN. which i used to respect as a news source (it was my internet homepage)- until recently. I noticed that they have started to sell what they call "CNN Video Headlines Printed on a T-shirt" umm what? I mean, what kind of response would you even hope to elicit from wearing this thing - "OMG WHAT?! tell me more...dude you are so informed". apparently enough people want them to warrent this though. Also, the life of a t-shirt is like 10 years, by then that hot new top would be the definiton of "old news". heyooooo.

No comments: