Monday, February 25, 2008

24601

Sometimes when I come into the city to hang I crash at my friends Colin or Spry’s places. One morning I was woken up to Spry singing the Finale to Les Miserable. I was so pumped; I immediately jumped up to sing along. I mean come on! Les Mis! Duh…awesome. Later that same week during a post-run stretching session with Colin he had his ipod on random and “On My Own” came on. He was embarrassed at first until again I perked up to sing along (this song has the double factor of being a killer song in Les Mis as well as being sung by Joey Potter in an episode of Dawson’s Creek where she was looking particularly hot. So I broke the news to him that he wasn’t alone and that both Spry and myself are fans – and he told me that he caught another volunteer from the North humming a tune once. Take that people who hate showtunes!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

hanny, i've never been so proud.

butts

Betsy said...

hanny, i've never been so proud.

butts