Friday, May 9, 2008

Stuff/ bummer



These are pictures of my organization receiving and setting up some new equiptment we recieved. I am working on setting up a business resource center at our school. I submitted a project plan to another organization that distributes recycled goods. We were fortunate enough to get lots of tables and chairs and even 4 computers. Apparently word spread that they were coming though and the day we installed everything our school was broken into. Luckily we didnt put down the computers though and only a stereo was stolen. So now back to the drawing boards and i am going to write a grant to get some money to secure the building and push the opening of the center back until next fall. There was some talk however of putting in the computers and having me sleep in the room and wait. Stake out rosie and dreyfuss style.

1 comment:

Leddy's said...

That stinks about the break-in. I know you will not let it deter you. Love the stake out idea! Wish Jimbo and I could be there to participate in that!!! We've still got your back ... it's just from a little farther away than usual - ha ha.