I catch a flight to Seoul tomorrow to visit my friend Dave Anderson. Ando has been teaching English for about a year in a place called Iksan. We were supposed to meet up at the Olympics but i couldnt get a visa and blah blah whatever...so to South Korea it is! I dont really have any idea what to expect. According to Ando there are lots of karaoke bars which are called bangs - a must. Also hope to check out the demilitarized zone - most likely pretty excellent. I read recently that some accord was signed in 2007, but North and South Korea are possibly still technically at war. Feel free to weigh in? Crazy though. On a less excellent note my camera is still broken, but i have hopes to get it fixed in Seoul. If that is the case, expect plenty of wildly inappropriate pictures from these national parks: its gross, beware http://www.etribes.com/node/99664
I suppose i cant really see a time in the foreseeable future where wiener jokes wont be funny to me.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment