Wednesday, April 23, 2008

text me!

http://www.sms.one.kz/

seriously do it, its free and easy.

just click the 777 circle then enter my number (3489437)
and then hit the box on the bottom

sorry its a one way deal but karma will get you back no doubt

and just think for those of you who sit at a computer all day, all the messages you can send me

2 comments:

Leddy's said...

Just sent you a text message. Not sure if it worked. Clicked on the OTnpaBNTb button and it came back with: Ваше сообщение отправлено ... which hopefully doesn't mean that I will be billed $4,000 US dollars or something like that. If it doesn I will be looking you up when you get back (ha ha). Seriously though, hopefully it went through okay. If not, here is what I texted: U R the man. MSU Devin Thomas drafted by Washington Redskins yesterday. Have not heard new Maroon 5 album but hope to some day. Take care. Mr. Leddy

Dave Hannon said...

it totally worked! keep em comin baby!