Myself and another PCV, who happens to also hail from Michigan have been working on a Volunteering Project. We hosted a conference in March attended by 65 participants from all across the country. From that conference we have been compiling information/ best practices and writing a handbook for how to develop volunteerism in Kazakhstan. Last weekend a few editors met in Almaty to put together the final project. We worked at a press building and had all these great professional resources. I even got to try my hand at graphic design for the cover work. I am really excited to see the final product.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Volunteer Handbook
Myself and another PCV, who happens to also hail from Michigan have been working on a Volunteering Project. We hosted a conference in March attended by 65 participants from all across the country. From that conference we have been compiling information/ best practices and writing a handbook for how to develop volunteerism in Kazakhstan. Last weekend a few editors met in Almaty to put together the final project. We worked at a press building and had all these great professional resources. I even got to try my hand at graphic design for the cover work. I am really excited to see the final product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment