Mary sent me your address so I thought I would shoot you a note. As we fast enter the holiday season a time when you all would be home for a day or two I couldn't help but think of the Hannon's and say I hope all is well with you. We also have started dead goat polo as a way to fill idle time at Resurrection parish. Teams are chosen at random and Father is the referee. That field in the back is finally paying off. Your dad is quite the horse rider, and I thought he was good on a bike! Now that I have your address I'll try to keep in touch. Keep the pictures and blog coming.
1 comment:
Dave,
Mary sent me your address so I thought I would shoot you a note. As we fast enter the holiday season a time when you all would be home for a day or two I couldn't help but think of the Hannon's and say I hope all is well with you. We also have started dead goat polo as a way to fill idle time at Resurrection parish. Teams are chosen at random and Father is the referee. That field in the back is finally paying off. Your dad is quite the horse rider, and I thought he was good on a bike! Now that I have your address I'll try to keep in touch. Keep the pictures and blog coming.
John Maloney
Post a Comment