Monday, November 5, 2007
Still not married.
All of my friends here have had numerous marriage propositions...mostly by old women marrying off there unknowing daughters - but i have recieved NONE! WTF! I have been told that it might have to do with my beard. Which i know might just be an excuse - but an excuse that i am totally pumped about. It is definitely a fact that the Kazakhs dont dig on the facial hair for young men. When learning the words for physical descriptions my language teacher was using pictures from magazines. So for blonde hair she had gywneth paltrow and tall she had Yao Ming. Then she got to beard and put up pictures of Osama Bin Laden and other terrorists. The subtlety was not lost on our group of 4 bearded men, and one with a mustache. Anyway hopefully when i get to my new site i will strike up some more marriage hype.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My dearest David,
I am a very proud mother of said "bearded and/or mustached" men! I happen to "love" the beard! If I had a daughter, I would definitely marry her off to you! I am enjoying your posts and pictures. Keep them coming. The family misses you and loves you. The Wielechowski Family :-)
Post a Comment