I think this beard is better than any your Dad ever grew.Mom
SHAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it! You make the Wielechowski Family proud! Ben and Dan might be jealous when comparison pictures are being shared! We love you! The Wielechowski's
Dear Dave,Remember all the talks we had about how young boys eventually turn into young men?Remember when I took you to the store and I bought you a deodorant stick and a bic raiser?It begins now, start using both with fierce passion.
Here's to the beard! Definitely legit. Is that Dan Toth the bodybuilder or the author? p.s. The piano lessons is an excellant idea.
Your face looks like Robin Williams knuckles
Making great progress! I'm honored.-DanT
Amazing! Grizzly Adams did have a beard.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think this beard is better than any your Dad ever grew.
Mom
SHAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it! You make the Wielechowski Family proud! Ben and Dan might be jealous when comparison pictures are being shared! We love you!
The Wielechowski's
Dear Dave,
Remember all the talks we had about how young boys eventually turn into young men?
Remember when I took you to the store and I bought you a deodorant stick and a bic raiser?
It begins now, start using both with fierce passion.
Here's to the beard! Definitely legit. Is that Dan Toth the bodybuilder or the author?
p.s. The piano lessons is an excellant idea.
Your face looks like Robin Williams knuckles
Making great progress! I'm honored.
-DanT
Amazing! Grizzly Adams did have a beard.
Post a Comment