At a ‘birthday toy’ (party) I went to I met a bro-dude who’s level of debauchery would have brought a tear to ole Hone’s eye. He was hammered and loving me. I was just sort of hanging out until he grabbed me and threw me on the dance floor to teach me how to dance to Kazakh music – “Ayeee Daveeed”. So I returned the favor and taught him how to yell “you know it!!” I was then able to sit back pleased and watch him run around screaming YOU KNOW IT to everyone at the party.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
YFKI
At a ‘birthday toy’ (party) I went to I met a bro-dude who’s level of debauchery would have brought a tear to ole Hone’s eye. He was hammered and loving me. I was just sort of hanging out until he grabbed me and threw me on the dance floor to teach me how to dance to Kazakh music – “Ayeee Daveeed”. So I returned the favor and taught him how to yell “you know it!!” I was then able to sit back pleased and watch him run around screaming YOU KNOW IT to everyone at the party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment