seriously...they do. everyday at like 5:15. they are like kids coming home from school. nobody guides them, they all just come in from the grazing fields together and wander to their respective homes!! i try and make time every day to watch...its excellent.
these are not cows though, these are the goats coming home - not as cool. but i dont have a picture of the cows, i am too busy cheering them on. i guess it is sort of like a mellow pampallona
2 comments:
Dave the cows come home here too! Happy New Year and I hope all is well. Say hi to Timm and parents for me when you get a chance. Peace.
That is a very moo-ving story.
David, I have not checked your blog in a while so I am just in here catching up a bit.
In case you dont know:
Football-wise: The undefeated New England Patriots play the NY Giants in the SuperBowl Sunday. A lot of people I know want Tom Brady and the Pats to go undefeted. They are favored by 12. I would like to see the Giants with young Eli Manning take em down!
Baseball-wise: It looks like Brandon Inge will be reporting to Lakeland for Spring Training with the Tigers. He could still end up being traded but for now he is still a TIger. I kind of hope it stays that way.
And politics-wise: McCain beat Romney on the Florida and is looking good heading into Super Tuesday. Juliani dropped out and endorsed McCain. On the DEM side Hillary is kicking some serious butt. Mainly her husband Bill's though (ha ha). On Martin Luther King day Bill was captured on video sleeping up on the altar as a black minister was preaching. The headline in the paper read: Bill Has A Dream Today
Think Hillary had a little talk with him that night?
Seriously though, she looks like she may win the nomination. Either way it will be a first because Edwards just dropped out so it is just Hillary and Barack now. Personally I dont like the Clinton machine. It is too powerful. I like Obama. So if Hillary wins I am considering voting for McCain. We will see though.
In case I have not told you in a while: You are a fine young man Dave.
So long for now.
Mr. Leddy
Post a Comment