Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Say It Aint So
There is a volunteer here who dated Rivers Cuomo – the lead singer of Weezer. I was speechless. Her name is Francesca, she calls herself Fran, but everyone knows her as Fancy. (Her nickname really is Fancy, and if you got that sort of convoluted music reference I would be impressed. I expect you to get it Dad)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks Rocky
signed: McGill
Mom didn't get it
From your Dad
But what about her man, who called himself "Dan"??
From, Patti
Dave,
It has been a Hard Days Night, I am so drained that I feel as if I have a Rubber Soul. The reason I am so tired is because of this darn Blackbird that has been singing in the dead of night... I will Let It Be though, because I know that We Can Work It Out in The End.
don't hate me for this post.
DAED SI LUAP
-jbo
hahah well done all of you...except jimbo.
i thought i got it hanny until i saw the other posts, now i think i didnt.
love and miss,
buttsy bun.
Post a Comment